Get Your: Water Treatment System Today!
Gildersleeve is proud to offer the Water Right Treatment System
We Have A Complete Line Of Water Solutions To Fit Your Needs For Both City and Well Water
Here in Hampton Roads we have a variety of water quality problems and your individual results can vary. Whether you get your water from the city or a well we can analyze your particular situation and address all of your water quality problems.
- Reduce unwanted or harmful contaminants
- Get environmentally sound water treatment
- Indulge is cost effective treatment compared to buying bottled water
- Savor the convenience of fresh clean water
Eclipse® R.O. Advanced Water Quality Monitoring At The Tap
Filtered Water For The Whole Family
The Eclipse® R.O. drinking water filtration system is our top of the line RO system designed to provide your family with the cleanest, healthiest water possible. Multiple filters clean ordinary household water to reduce unwanted and harmful contaminants.
System performance is verified with a touch monitor on the system’s faucet base. Installation of a whole house water purification system is simple — no electricity needed.
Impression Plus Series Water Softeners
Soft Water For You and Your Household
Whether you need to treat hard municipal water or want a well water system, Impression Plus Series® water softeners deliver the clear, soft water you want and need. An easy-to-read, backlit LED screen and user-friendly console allow you to monitor all operating functions.
- NSF / ANSI 44 tested and certified
- Top tank flange for easy servicing
- Meter monitors and self adjusts regeneration cycles based on household trend of water consumption
- Easily programmed for optimum performance
- Backlit LED display
- Flexible adjustable cycle sequence programming to save salt and water
- Advanced history and diagnostic screens and lithium battery backup
- Optional Cabinet design offers excellent space savings
ONE™ Water Filtration Simplified
The unique ONE™ cartridge tank home water filtration system—designed to replace smaller, commonly used cartridge filters—is the ideal solution for the removal of a multitude of particulates. Water-Right’s ONE system utilizes a variety of proprietary, large capacity cartridges which greatly extend replacement cycle times. Watch how it works!
- Cartridges specially designed for higher flow rates and higher contaminated retention capacities
- Wide variety of application - specific cartridges available
- Easy access to cartridge for replacement purposes - no special tools required
- Optimal bottom drain - allows particles to flush from the system and extend cartridge life
- Ideal for applications where pre or post filtration for particulates is needed
- Top mounting valve including bypass
Water Treatment Systems Hampton Roads